Thursday 4 January 2007

Jan 4th: ZOMG

Man, dropping 5 figures is so in vogue right now I just had to do it.

Ya boy X took a few beats and lost a few flips and tilted off a stack or two and ended up 10k down today. ZOMG! Anyway sorry poker, I didnt mean to insult you in my post yesterday, lets be friends again! YEAH!

This is only a short post because I'm going out/ getting crunk/on the razz etc etc but here is the graph of the month so far. WARNING: Not for the squeamish. Probably good if you accidentally overdosed on painkillers though.

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/1333/jan4thmh6.jpg

Stop being such a knobhead January!

(Only kidding January, be my friend)

4 comments:

John Anthony said...

donk

JA

Chris said...

Introduce Yourself!

I know you want to remain anon but some introduction to yourself would be cool...

How long have you been playing?

Do you play full time?

etc?

Looking forward to following your blog / progress.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The 'ZOMG Train' pulling out of the 2007 Station. Chooo Chooooo

www.joyrides.com/cedar_point/photos/magnum4.jpg