Saturday 6 January 2007

Jan 6th: Change of Scenery

Whats up guys, well I'm still running pretty terribly, only dropped a couple more grand since my last blog though so not TOO bad as far as that goes. So many sickening beats and coolers, QQ vs 88 on a Q96 rainbow flop anyone? Thats right, 5 turn 7 river. ZOMG. This hand was cool too, glad it was only at 5/10:

*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to wearyoflaw [S7 C7]
Dealt to X [S9 C9]
wearyoflaw: Raise $40.00
xmarkets: Foldprince999: Fold
gross: Fold
X: Call $30.00
*** FLOP ***
[H7 D7 HA]
X: Check
wearyoflaw: Check
*** TURN *** [D9]
X: Check
wearyoflaw: Bet $50.00
X: Raise $150.00
wearyoflaw: Call $100.00
*** RIVER *** [DQ]
X: Bet $350.00
wearyoflaw: Raise $810.00
X: Call $460.00
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $2,003.00 Rake $2.00
wearyoflaw: wins $2,003.00

ZOMG, that was just the first one I saw. Easily 4 or 5 as bad as this, I havn't tilted TOOOO bad since the -10k day so im only around 9k down this month.

Anyway, I can't stand looking at the iPoker software right now so I asked around and heard the worst games were on a site called Pokerchamps, which is on the same network as Betfair which means Betfair sports bettor types gamboool it up. The sofware is wierd and I'm not a big fan but the play is HORRIBLE. Like seriously terrible. Also there is 50% rakeback possible so I'm going to play there for a few days and hopefully run a little better.

If anyone wants to try it out and play against some Betfair boys sign up and use my affiliate code MRXPOKER, send me a comment and I'll be happy to add you to MSN to discuss any hands you need a second opinion on or anything like that.

Ha oh yeah, the night out was sick the other night, much champagne and some guy threatening to glass my friend got multiple head butts for his troubles. Amusing.

Right I'm out to to gamboolllllll, check for an update in the next couple of days complete with hilarious plays from the sports betting heads.

X

UPDATE: Already got one! I push with 44 on a 2258 board, 2 spades, he calls like 350 into around a 150 pot with K9 spades!! Amusing. I mean obviously the 8 double paired the board and he shipped it but...

UPUPDATE: Against the same guy I made ANOTHER hilarious value shove. (2.50/5 NL by the way coz of neteller deposit limits, zzzzzzz) hes got like 550 i cover, flop comes 8s6Ks and I have 86, bet 30 into a 42ish pot, he calls, turn is a 2, remembering the last hand i shove for effectively 530, into an 100 pot, he calls and mucks....

No comments: